Saturday, September 29, 2007

Northwood Tornado Videos

I have not had much time to blog. I hope I can make it around to visit y’all this weekend to catch up with you and see what has been happening in your worlds. I have missed everyone. I may not be here typing on my blog or commenting on your blogs but each and every one of you holds a special place with me. You have never been far from my thoughts.

Everyone here is doing very well. I am back to work full-time.

I found a few videos that were made about the big tomato (tornado) here.






Corey’s Video


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Merle said...

Dear Raggedy ~~ Great post -- the videos are awesome and the damage horrific. I hope things are looking much better now. Glad you are able to work full time again, you have done well. Look after yourself my friend. Much Love, Merle.

September 29, 2007 10:38 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Those pictures tell sooooo much. To say a 'strong wind' would be an understatement of the grossest kind.

I did see a '68 Ford or Mercury in the bottom one. I hope it can be salvaged.

It is nice too that you are back at work. Please don't overdo things.

And stay cool, :-)
..

September 30, 2007 8:37 PM  
Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

How awesome that you're back to work full-time already! Don't overdo. :)
I missed you so much!
xoxoxoxox

October 01, 2007 8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi this is a girl that is 13 that lives in northwood. I was home when it happened. I am so thank ful that many people are still thinking of us!!! It is a great feeling!!! :)


Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonja Bilden

January 05, 2008 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright © 2006- 2022 It’s a Raggedy Life. All rights reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License. It's a Raggedy Life