Friday, November 02, 2007

Perfect Post Award

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
~Dr. Seuss


There is a blogger who rocks my world…..
His name is Ol' Hoss
and he done went and gave me one of these!!!!


The Original Perfect Post Awards - Oct.

For this

I feel special.
I am flattered.
I am honored.
I do love to listen to some Doc.












I found a few more Doc Videos!


Doc Watson - 1991 - Black Mountain Rag


Doc playing and singing with his new Henderson guitar in Wayne's shop Aug 06


It doesn’t get any better than this…
Earl Scruggs, Doc Watson, and Ricky Skaggs
Roll In My Sweet Baby's Arms



Doc Watson is special and so is
Ol' Hoss .
The Cool Ol' Raggedy One Lubbs da Ol' Hoss
Thank you!


FYI:
Be on the lookout….
FTS is BACK!!!!!!
He is now a Snowball
posting in Snowmansland….
Woooooooooohoooooooooo!!!!
Head over and give him a big welcome back!


Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

You're a good one. I love me some Doc Watson.

I also got tipped to the fact that FTS is back. Nice to see.

Why did I think you lived in Alberta?

November 01, 2007 8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all know Hoss is the best! :)

And thanks for the welcome!

November 02, 2007 12:19 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Dear Raggedy ~~ I love the quote at the start of your post ~good one.
Congrats on your award from Hoss.
Thanks for your comments and concern for my son John. Darned hot Aussie
sunshine. Thank you for your kind words. And the sweets will get eaten eventually, as you say give some to friends. Take care, my friend, Love, Merle.

November 02, 2007 8:13 AM  
Blogger Walker said...

Congrats on the award, I remember the post to.

You do a great job of putting up your music posts and I do enjoy them mostly because I don;t know some of the people you give us, like Doc Watson for me.

No I didn't go out and buy all his CDs but I did enjoy sitting here listening to what you put up.

November 02, 2007 11:49 AM  
Blogger ~grey said...

hi hi...

Sorry I have had to make my blog private. I am trying to make a new blog so that I can go back to being public again.

Send me your email and I will add you to the viewer list.

D

November 02, 2007 12:59 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

CONGRATS Deasr Raggedy....LOVE these extra Doc Watson's, my dear...
That first post was fabulous---HOSS is right! And this one is more icing on the already delicious cake!

November 02, 2007 2:46 PM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Raggedy ~ Thanks for checking in. I actually used that same Dr. Suess a few months ago on one of my posts. It has since been one of my favorites. Have A GREAT WEEKEND! ~ jb///

November 02, 2007 3:22 PM  
Blogger cube said...

Congrats, you perfect poster, you!

November 02, 2007 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright © 2006- 2022 It’s a Raggedy Life. All rights reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License. It's a Raggedy Life